Monday, June 10, 2013

Diary of a Fangirl: Joan Rivers/Sarah Palin Wife Swap

I keep seeing the commercials for the new Wife Swap with Joan Rivers and Sarah Palin, and I have to say I'm intrigued.  Mostly because it involves Joan Rivers, but intrigued all the same.

But after giving it some thought...I realized that they went about this all wrong.  They swapped the wrong ones.


It would have made more sense not only age wise, but comedy wise had they switched Sarah with Melissa, and had Sarah Palin under the same roof as Joan Rivers.  I mean, can you imagine?  I can, and hot damn, I wish I didn't have to guess--that shit should be taped and ready to run.

ETA:  They're switching Joan and Bristol which makes even less sense, but hey!  It puts Sarah and Joan under the same roof, which is what I wanted anyway.  But seriously, who wants to see the Bristol/Melissa parts of the ep?  Who really cares?  I'm just saying.

So yeah, they mis-cast the switch tremendously, but I'm still curious to see how the show will turn out, as well as the families.  I think Joan can bring some value to the Palin household, just saying.

Heh, or Whoopi Goldberg. Wow, I'd pay to see that...

Who else should they cast for Celebrity Wife Swap you say?  Kris Jenner and Mama June.  Yes, that must happen.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment