Monday, April 29, 2013

Diary of a Fangirl: 50 Shades More

Apparently, director Gus Van Sant filmed a scene of Ana losing her virginity to Christian Grey (utilizing Alex Pettyfer as Christian) in his attempt to bid for the director of the film.

I don't know who the hell is in the running, but I think Sant would be a good choice, and would handle the film with both care and respect, and make it into something awesome.

Other directors I wouldn't mind seeing at the helm of this film in the hopes of vastly improving the story (or rather, the way it's told):

Ang Lee
Sam Mendes
Steve McQueen

Speaking of McQueen...please let this film star Michael Fassbender.  Omg...


I've thought about this, and it would be a horrible misstep if they don't cast this brilliant actor and beautiful and sexy man.

As for the leading lady...I'm hearing a lot of names being thrown around, but it's making me yawn.  Here's my pic:


Yep--Vanessa Lee Chester.  Blame it on Deception or Scandal if you want, or say it's cause I'm black, but hey, that's what I want to see.  Let's face it folks--interracial on TV (and soon film, hopefully) is what's up.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment