Thursday, September 20, 2012

Diary of a Fangirl: Project Runway

Project Runway is another show that I had no intention of watching until my mother coerced me.  Frankly, I thought it was going to be some lame rip off of America's Next Top Model.


Boy, how wrong was I.

I LOVE Project Runway, and I find Heidi to be quite likable.  My girl crushes are limited to brunettes, but Heidi is an awesome exception.



I think what I enjoy most about this show is Heidi, Tim Gunn, the zingers from Michael Kors, and the awesome challenges, which makes the contestants think on their feet.  Anything that promotes folks to think outside the box, I will absolutely adore (hence my love of cooking competitions).



Sadly, my favorite was cut last week--Gunnar.  I don't think the judges fully understood his vision, or his style.  Hopefully, that won't be the last I see of him though.




    

2 comments:

  1. I love Project Runway and just like you I have a think for cooking competitions^^ I know that they always have similar challenges like the print challenge or the challenge where they can use only stuff from a shop. And me loves Tim :) His comment about Vens dress last week?? The best! *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what are some of your fave cooking shows?

    And Tim Gunn--I can't put into words how much I love that guy ;)

    ReplyDelete