Monday, July 2, 2012

Diary of a Fangirl: "Magic Mike" Premier Party

While it's true that I was able to go to an early premier of "Magic Mike" in Chicago (and honestly, I may go see it again...I wish it were in IMAX), last Sunday night (June 24th), a good friend of mine, Perdell, who's doing it big out in L.A., was able to go to the premier of "Magic Mike," and got to the cast!


Perdell: "Yeah, so the event last night was the after party of 'Magic Mike' with the premiere at the L.A. Film Festival earlier.  So pretty much everyone came out--most of the stars, directors and producers.

I thought it was cool to meet Channing and Adam.  Those were really the only people I talked to.  No feeling about the event, because it's like going to clubs.  For the most part, they are pretty much the same.

Channing is a very goofy person and loves to play around from what I noticed.  Other than that, nothing really too special.

Well, it's special to us.  Wish I'd been there!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment