Thursday, July 19, 2012

Diary of a Fangirl: James Roday and Dule Hill

So, I have to start this by saying I am a HUGE fan of Psych, and that Shawn and Gus are one of my OTPs of all time (yeah, I'm a sucker for the bromance).  But this post will be separate from that.  Last year, I got to go to SDCC, and was able to see James and Dule live and in living color.  They are two really fabulous guys, and I adore them as well (which is good...such a disappointment to find out someone who plays one of your fave characters is a douche).


They were absolutely wonderful.  

They were nearly the same on the panel as they are on screen, and just a general joy to listen to (and the songs!).

Last year, I got the opportunity to ask them a question.  Good grief, I was so incredibly nervous...I didn't think I'd make it up there.  But...





I got over my nerves, and voila!

Also, if you get the chance, check out some clips I got from this year's panel.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment