Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Diary of a Fangirl: Joel McHale

Last year was the first time I went to San Diego Comic Con, and I met and saw a slew of celebrities.  Some I cared about; some I could care less about.  However, one guy I did meet is on a show you may have heard of called The Soup, which I love, or Community, a show I really couldn't get into...But I totes heart Joel McHale anyway!

My friend and I were waiting outside of the...EW party, perhaps and saw a lot of folks.  Only a few actually stopped for the small crowd of twenty to take a quick picture, and one of those folks was Joel.

There was actually an issue with the camera, but Joel, even though I knew he was in a rush, was patient, and waited for my friend to get the shot.  It was also nice to know he was as tall as he looked on screen.  Sweet guy and so not a douche, and a great fangirl moment.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment